Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 668 times)

Tom Aaberg

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi everyone
« on: February 29, 2016, 09:07:05 AM »
So, I figured that it would only be right if I was the first to introduce myself.

My name is Tom, and while I am originally from Norway, I now live in Orlando, Florida with my wife and two cats. I have been interested in video games from an early age, and have collected them for almost as long. I do not have a favorite system, rather I have favorite games. In my past I was very active on other gaming communities, and I loved helping those sites out the best that I could. However, there were times where my ideas would clash with the overall mission of those sites, and so I felt that I never really fitted in.

That is why I decided to design and build my own video game site, where everyone would be welcome, and where no idea (regardless of how insane it may sound) is discouraged. The whole concept behind ViGERP is that it should detail every aspect of every game ever made. It does not focus on games from any specific platform or time period. Nor does it limit the creativity of the users. Whatever you can envision, or feel that the site needs, is there for you to implement. The whole site is designed to allow its users to take an active role in shaping and forming it to their own personal preference.

Anyways, that is enough about the site itself.

I hope that you stick around, and that together we can make this one of the best and most friendly forum out there.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:15:53 PM by Tom Aaberg »